An Invitation to Membership
Marketing, sourcing and positioning the opportunities and benefits of doing business in California — the fifth largest economy in the world — is no easy task. TeamCalifornia is the only public-private partnership that represents and markets every city, county, and economic development corporation in the state.
As outside interests aggressively try to poach California’s extraordinary businesses and talent, or malign our future as the world leader in innovation, diversity, and growth opportunities, California’s economic brand ambassadors and experts must align for success.
That’s Why There’s TeamCalifornia
For more than 25 years, we’ve been successfully focused on a clear, defined goal: working collaboratively to attract, develop and retain business in the Golden State.
Benefits of Membership
- Business Contacts, Networking and Information-Sharing
- Confidential Advice and Access to Location and Site Selection Consultants
- Cost-effective, Professional Representation at Major Industry Trade Shows and Events
- Lead Generation and External Prospecting by TeamCalifornia Staff
- Professional Development Opportunities and Access to Industry Leaders
- Relationships with Other Economic Developers and Sector Experts
- On-line Resources and Market Research
- Social Networking with Trusted Peers
- Statewide Perspective on Issues and Opportunities
- Access to a Network of Professionals Dedicated to California’s Success
- The Power of a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model, including interface with colleagues in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
Applying for Membership
Membership is available to individuals and organizations of good standing who are aligned with our mission and shared goals. We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit, headquartered in Sacramento. For any questions about membership levels and benefits, email Robin Reimold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Please make your check payable to TeamCalifornia and mail to: P.O. Box 2649, Corona, CA 92883